Monday, March 15, 2010

Overview

                                                     

I'm back in class at the college and I'm finally updating my blog. Unfortunately, the school would not allow me to access the website. These past weeks I have been doing my student teaching in Chinle and the topics we covered with the 8th graders were the Laws of Motion. We measured distance and speed using Air Trolleys and the students learned to graph their data. For the 7th graders we helped them prove that the earth was round and we did this by measuring shadows on a globe with thumb tacks. I also participated in the stem club which was afterschool and there we did science projects. Overall, I had a great apprenticeship and learned a lot about my subject area as well as learning about classroom management.

No comments:

Post a Comment